Lothian Elementary School
- The student population of 465 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|This School||(MD) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Anne Arundel County School District's student population of 80,387 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,681 in this district is less than the state average of $16,454. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,073 is less than the state average of $16,634. The district spending/student has declined by 8% over four years.
|School District Name||Anne Arundel County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||80,387||17,941|
|District Total Revenue||$1,064 MM||$295 MM|
|District Spending||$1,095 MM||$298 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,681||$16,454|
|District Spending / Student||$14,073||$16,634|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LothianSourn Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 764 students
5235 Solomons Island Rd
Lothian, MD 20711
- Harwood Sourn High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1047 students
4400 Solomons Island Rd
Harwood, MD 20776
- Tracys LandingTraceys Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 375 students
20 Deale Rd
Tracys Landing, MD 20779
- DealeDeale Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 244 students
759 Masons Beach Rd
Deale, MD 20751
- Upper MarlboroPatuxent Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 284 students
4410 Bishopmill Dr
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
April 19, 2018
With growing concerns about the backgrounds of teachers, some parents and experts are calling for instructors to undergo random drug testing. Are drug tests appropriately necessary or a violation of privacy?
April 19, 2018
With the growing scandals surrounding teachers, more parents and community leaders are calling for greater background checks. Learn about both sides of the debate in keeping all students safe.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.