Lothian Elementary School
- Lothian Elementary School's student population of 483 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lothian Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#462 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anne Arundel County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lothian Southern Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 734 students
5235 Solomons Island Rd
Lothian, MD 20711
(410)222-1659 0.2 6-8 734
- Harwood Southern High School Grades: 9-12 | 1063 students
4400 Solomons Island Rd
Harwood, MD 20776
(410)867-7100 2.9 9-12 1063
- Tracys Landing Traceys Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 409 students
20 Deale Rd
Tracys Landing, MD 20779
(410)222-1633 3.4 K-5 409
- Deale Deale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 249 students
759 Masons Beach Rd
Deale, MD 20751
(410)222-1695 4.7 K-5 249
- Upper Marlboro Patuxent Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 282 students
4410 Bishopmill Dr
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301)952-7700 5.2 PK-5 282
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.