- Lowell's student population of 442 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lowell's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#102 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tacoma School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tacoma Grant Grades: PK-5 | 382 students
1018 N Prospect St
Tacoma, WA 98406
(253)571-5400 0.6 PK-5 382
- Tacoma Stadium Grades: 9-12 | 1465 students
111 N E St
Tacoma, WA 98403
(253)571-3100 0.8 9-12 1465
- Tacoma Bryant Grades: PK-8 | 478 students
717 S Grant Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405
(253)571-2800 0.9 PK-8 478
- Tacoma Hoyt Early Learning Center Grades: PK
2708 N Union Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98407
(253)571-1000 0.9 PK n/a
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.