Luis Munoz-rivera Middle School
Luis Munoz-rivera Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Luis Munoz-rivera Middle School's student population of 443 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Luis Munoz-rivera Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#2188 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Trenton Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Grant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 486 students
159 N Clinton Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08609
(609)656-4730 0.4 K-5 486
- Trenton Trenton Central High School - West Campus Grades: 9-12 | 679 students
1001 West State St
Trenton, NJ 08618
(609)656-4770 0.5 9-12 679
- Trenton Parker Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 502 students
820 S Warren St
Trenton, NJ 08611
(609)656-4880 0.7 K-5 502
- Trenton Foundation Academy Charter School Grades: K-12 | 908 students
363 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
(609)920-9200 0.8 K-12 908
- Trenton Gregory Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 573 students
500 Rutherford Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08618
(609)656-4740 0.9 K-5 573
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.