Lumpkin County Middle School
- Lumpkin County Middle School's student population of 851 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||851 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lumpkin County Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#669 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lumpkin County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dahlonega Lumpkin County Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 580 students
153 School Dr
Dahlonega, GA 30533
(706)864-3254 0.0 PK-5 580
- Dahlonega Lumpkin County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1114 students
2001 Indian Dr
Dahlonega, GA 30533
(706)864-6186 1.0 9-12 1114
- Dawsonville Blackburn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 817 students
45 Blackburn Rd
Dawsonville, GA 30534
(706)864-8180 6.7 PK-5 817
- Suches Woody Gap High/elementary School Grades: K-12 | 65 students
2331 State Highway 60
Suches, GA 30572
(706)747-2401 10.4 K-12 65
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.