Lutie High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 74 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 20-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lutie High School?
The graduation rate of Lutie High School is 50%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Lutie High School?
74 students attend Lutie High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
95% of Lutie High School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lutie High School?
Lutie High School has a student ration of 7:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Lutie High School offer ?
Lutie High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Lutie High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities