Lynhaven Elementary School
- Lynhaven Elementary School's student population of 591 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||591 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lynhaven Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#3983 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Campbell Union School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Leroy Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 410 students
4000 Rhoda Dr.
San Jose, CA 95117
(408)874-3100 0.8 K-5 410
- San Diego Ballington Academy For The Arts And Scis - San Bernardino Grades: K-5 | 171 students
799 E. Rialto Ave.
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)228-2054 0.9 K-5 171
- Campbell Castlemont Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 672 students
3040 E. Payne Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)364-4233 0.9 K-5 672
- San Jose Discovery Charter Grades: K-8 | 567 students
4021 Teale Ave.
San Jose, CA 95117
(408)243-9800 0.9 K-8 567
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.