Macarthur Middle School
- Macarthur Middle School's student population of 413 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Macarthur Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2032 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berkeley SD 87 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Sunnyside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 443 students
5412 St Charles Rd
Berkeley, IL 60163
(708)449-3170 0.2 K-5 443
- Bellwood Jefferson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 398 students
225 46th Ave
Bellwood, IL 60104
(708)449-3165 0.8 PK-5 398
- Hillside Paec Academy 129 students
607 N Hillside Ave
Hillside, IL 60162
(708)236-5153 0.8 n/a 129
- Melrose Park J W Riley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 347 students
123 S Wolf Rd
Melrose Park, IL 60164
(708)449-3180 0.9 K-5 347
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.