Madawaska Elementary School
- Madawaska Elementary School's student population of 215 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Madawaska Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#298 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madawaska Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madawaska Madawaska Middle/High School Grades: 7-12 | 226 students
135 Seventh Ave
Madawaska, ME 04756
(207)728-3371 0.9 7-12 226
- Frenchville Dr Levesque Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 126 students
443 Us Rte 1
Frenchville, ME 04745
(207)543-7302 5.9 PK-6 126
- Fort Kent Fort Kent Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 277 students
84 Pleasant St ?
Fort Kent, ME 04743
(207)834-5540 13.1 9-12 277
- Fort Kent Fort Kent Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 429 students
108 Pleasant St
Fort Kent, ME 04743
(207)834-3456 13.1 PK-6 429
- Wallagrass Wallagrass Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 23 students
45 Church St
Wallagrass, ME 04781
(207)834-5114 16.6 PK-2 23
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.