Madison Elementary - 07
Madison Elementary - 07 places among the top 20% of public schools in South Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Madison Elementary - 07's student population of 512 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||512 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Madison Elementary - 07's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall School Rank||#101 out of 617 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison Central 39-2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Madison High School - 01 Grades: 9-12 | 372 students
800 Ne 9th St
Madison, SD 57042
(605)256-7706 0.1 9-12 372
- Madison Madison Middle School - 02 Grades: 6-8 | 272 students
830 Ne 9th St
Madison, SD 57042
(605)256-7717 0.1 6-8 272
- Ramona Oldham-ramona High School - 01 Grades: 9-12 | 36 students
220 W 2nd St
Ramona, SD 57054
(605)482-8244 8.7 9-12 36
- Rutland Rutland Elementary - 02 Grades: K-5 | 80 students
102 School St
Rutland, SD 57057
(605)586-4352 9.3 K-5 80
- Winfred Graceville Colony - 07 Grades: K-8 | 15 students
23843 - 779a Ave
Winfred, SD 57076
(605)256-2267 12.0 K-8 15
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.