Madison Elementary School
- Madison Elementary School's student population of 575 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Madison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#46 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Mill Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 959 students
847 Mill Road
Madison, AL 35758
(334)585-2012 1.3 PK-6 959
- Madison Horizon Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 665 students
7855 Old Madison Pike
Madison, AL 35758
(256)464-3614 2.1 K-6 665
- Madison James Clemens High School Grades: 9-12 | 1809 students
11306 County Line Road
Madison, AL 35756
(256)216-5313 2.4 9-12 1809
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.