Madison Elementary School
- Madison Elementary School's student population of 132 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Madison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#220 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conway A. Crosby Kennett Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 281 students
176 Main St.
Conway, NH 03818
(603)447-6364 5.8 7-8 281
- Conway Conway Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 254 students
160 Main St.
Conway, NH 03818
(603)447-3369 5.8 K-6 254
- Tamworth Kenneth A. Brett School Grades: K-8 | 204 students
881 Tamworth Rd.
Tamworth, NH 03886
(603)323-7271 7.0 K-8 204
- Center Conway Pine Tree Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 263 students
183 Mill St.
Center Conway, NH 03813
(603)447-2882 8.1 K-6 263
- Freedom Freedom Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
40 Loon Lake Rd.
Freedom, NH 03836
(603)539-2077 8.6 PK-6 66
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.