Magill Elementary School
Magill Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Magill Elementary School's student population of 1,162 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,162 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Magill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#995 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gwinnett County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loganville Grace Snell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1209 students
3800 Brushy Fork Rd
Loganville, GA 30052
(770)554-7750 0.1 6-8 1209
- Loganville Loganville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 924 students
4889 Bay Creek Church Road
Loganville, GA 30052
(678)684-2840 2.4 PK-5 924
- Grayson Bay Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1182 students
821 Cooper Rd
Grayson, GA 30017
(678)344-7570 2.5 6-8 1182
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.