- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 369 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 30% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Magnolia Intermediate?
369 students attend Magnolia Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
63% of Magnolia Intermediate students are White, 20% of students are Two or more races, 15% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Magnolia Intermediate?
Magnolia Intermediate has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Magnolia Intermediate offer ?
Magnolia Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Magnolia Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities