Maine Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Maine Academy Of Natural Sciences's student population of 126 students has grown by 90% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maine Academy Of Natural Sciences is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 525 schools in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maine Academy Of Natural Sciences School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Lawrence High School Grades: 9-12 | 680 students
9 School Street
Fairfield, ME 04937
(207)453-4200 5.3 9-12 680
- Fairfield Lawrence Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 349 students
7 School Street
Fairfield, ME 04937
(207)453-4200 5.3 7-8 349
- Waterville Benton Elementary School Grades: 1-6 | 632 students
68 School Drive
Waterville, ME 04901
(207)453-4240 5.8 1-6 632
- Clinton Clinton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 239 students
75 Morrison Ave
Clinton, ME 04927
(207)426-2181 6.5 PK-6 239
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.