Rsu 33/msad 33 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Rsu 33/msad 33 School District serving 236 students in Frenchville, Maine.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Maine state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Rsu 33/msad 33 School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Frenchville Dr Levesque Elementary School443 Us Rte 1
Frenchville, ME 04745
Grades: PK-6 | 126 students
- Frenchville St John Valley Technology Center 431 Us Rte 1
Frenchville, ME 04745
Grades: n/a | n/a students
- Saint Agatha Wisdom Middle High School368 Main St
Saint Agatha, ME 04772
Grades: 7-12 | 110 students
|School District Name||Rsu 33/msad 33 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||126 students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||69 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||57 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||124 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rsu 33/msad 33 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 160 school districts in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,220 is higher than the state average of $16,237. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,452 is higher than the state average of $16,060. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,220||$16,237|
|Spending / Student||$16,452||$16,060|
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.