Mammoth Elementary School
- Mammoth Elementary School's student population of 83 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mammoth Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1559 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mammoth-San Manuel Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Manuel San Manual Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 107 students
711 Mcnabb Parkway
San Manuel, AZ 85631
(520)385-2336 9.0 7-8 107
- San Manuel First Avenue Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 289 students
914 N. First Avenue
San Manuel, AZ 85631
(520)385-4341 9.2 PK-6 289
- Oracle Oracle Ridge School Grades: PK-K
725 Carpenter Drive
Oracle, AZ 85623
(520)896-3071 10.6 PK-K n/a
- Winkelman Hayden High School Grades: 9-12 | 89 students
824 N. Thorne Ave
Winkelman, AZ 85292
(520)356-7876 19.6 9-12 89
- Tucson Coronado K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 895 students
3401 E. Wilds Road
Tucson, AZ 85739
(520)696-6610 23.7 K-8 895
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.