Marquette Elementary School
- Marquette Elementary School's student population of 226 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marquette Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||N Pekin & Marquette Hght SD 102 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pekin Rogers Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 179 students
109 Rogers Rd
Pekin, IL 61554
(309)382-3401 0.4 3-5 179
- Pekin Georgetowne Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 192 students
51 Yates Rd
Pekin, IL 61554
(309)382-3456 0.6 6-8 192
- Creve Coeur Lasalle Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 333 students
300 N Highland St
Creve Coeur, IL 61610
(309)698-3605 2.0 PK-4 333
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.