Marshall Elementary School
- Marshall Elementary School's student population of 366 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marshall Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Achieve Career Preparatory Academy Grades: 8-12 | 177 students
301 Collingwood Blvd
Toledo, OH 43604
(419)243-8559 0.9 8-12 177
- Toledo Walbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
1245 Walbridge Ave
Toledo, OH 43609
(419)671-5650 0.9 PK-8 331
- Toledo Jones Leadership Academy Grades: 6-11 | 122 students
430 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43604
(419)671-5400 1.1 6-11 122
- Toledo Navarre Elementary School Grades: PK-9 | 468 students
800 Kingston Ave
Toledo, OH 43605
(419)671-7600 1.3 PK-9 468
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.