Marshall Elementary School
- Marshall Elementary School's student population of 366 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marshall Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Achieve Career Preparatory Academy Grades: 8-12 | 177 students
301 Collingwood Blvd
Toledo, OH 43604
(419)243-8559 0.9 8-12 177
- Toledo Walbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
1245 Walbridge Ave
Toledo, OH 43609
(419)671-5650 0.9 PK-8 331
- Toledo Jones Leadership Academy Grades: 6-11 | 122 students
430 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43604
(419)671-5400 1.1 6-11 122
- Toledo Navarre Elementary School Grades: PK-9 | 468 students
800 Kingston Ave
Toledo, OH 43605
(419)671-7600 1.3 PK-9 468
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.