- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 227 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 43%
- Graduation Rate: 85-89% (Top 30% in ID)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10%
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Marsing High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Marsing High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Marsing High School?
How many students attend Marsing High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Marsing High School?
What grades does Marsing High School offer ?
What school district is Marsing High School part of?
Review Marsing High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities