Martinsville Jr- Senior High School
- Martinsville Jr- Senior High School's student population of 178 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Martinsville Jr- Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3240 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Martinsville CUSD 3C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Martinsville Martinsville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 237 students
Po Box 396
Martinsville, IL 62442
(217)382-4116 0.5 PK-6 237
- Casey Monroe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 490 students
301 E Monroe Ave
Casey, IL 62420
(217)932-2178 6.1 PK-6 490
- Marshall Marshall Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 187 students
806 N 6th St
Marshall, IL 62441
(217)826-2812 10.9 7-8 187
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.