Martinsville Elementary School
- Martinsville Elementary School's student population of 221 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Martinsville Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Martinsville Cusd 3c School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Martinsville Martinsville Jr- Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 162 students
Po Box K
Martinsville, IL 62442
(217)382-4132 0.5 7-12 162
- Casey Monroe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 498 students
301 E Monroe Ave
Casey, IL 62420
(217)932-2178 6.6 PK-6 498
- Marshall Marshall Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 195 students
806 N 6th St
Marshall, IL 62441
(217)826-2812 10.5 7-8 195
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.