Gosnold School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Gosnold School District, serving 2 students.
- public school in Gosnold School District have a diversity score of 0.00, which is less than the Massachusetts public school average of 0.59.
- The most diverse school in Gosnold School District is Cuttyhunk Elementary School, with 0.00 diversity score. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Massachusetts or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 0% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts public school average of 40% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the Massachusetts public school average of 13:1.
|School District Name||Gosnold School District|
|School District Phone Number||(508)400-4687|
|School District Grades Offered||02 - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,854 Schools|
|# of Students||2 Students||953,660 Students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher||73,118 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||13:1|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||2,100 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||65,565 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a||191,095 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a||86,283 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2 Students||573,115 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||812 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||34,581 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||30,418|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||65,872|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||68,019|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||68,249|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||70,066|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||72,164|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||72,391|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||71,172|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1||70,843|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1||71,876|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||76,601|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||73,016|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||71,748|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||70,028|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||1,197|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $192,000 is higher than the state average of $20,582. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $191,500 is higher than the state average of $19,689. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$384,000||$28 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$192,000||$20,582|
|Spending / Student||$191,500||$19,689|
Gosnold School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Cuttyhunk Elementary SchoolTower Hill Road
Cuttyhunk, MA 02713
Grades: 7-8 | 2 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.