Top Groveland Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Groveland, MA, serving 505 students. Groveland has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Massachusetts.
- Groveland, MA public school have an average math proficiency score of 33% (versus the Massachusetts public school average of 52%), and reading proficiency score of 50% (versus the 57% statewide average). Schools in Groveland have an average ranking of 2/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Massachusetts public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts public school average of 40% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is equal to the Massachusetts public school average of 13:1.
Top Groveland, MA Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Elmer S Bagnall 253 School Street
Groveland, MA 01834
Grades: PK-6 | 505 students
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.
Many students are using them to cut the time they need to spend in college, while parents see them as a real money saver. We look at the growing popularity of dual-enrollment programs in high schools today.
We examine recent efforts by students to overturn the longstanding tradition of segregated proms in many areas of the state, and why the effort still faces challenges today.