01834 Massachusetts Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in 01834, Massachusetts, serving 505 students.
- Public school in zipcode 01834 have an average math proficiency score of 33% (versus the Massachusetts public school average of 52%), and reading proficiency score of 50% (versus the 57% statewide average). Schools in 01834, Massachusetts have an average ranking of 2/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Massachusetts public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts public school average of 40% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is equal to the Massachusetts public school average of 13:1.
01834, MA Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Elmer S Bagnall 253 School Street
Groveland, MA 01834
Grades: PK-6 | 505 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.