Mayfield High School
Mayfield High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Mayfield High School's student population of 1,809 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has declined by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,809 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mayfield High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,255 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1142 out of 3255 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mayfield City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Mayfield Preschool Grades: PK | 80 students
950 Millridge Rd
Cleveland, OH 44143
(440) 995-7300 0.9 PK 80
- Cleveland Millridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 598 students
962 Millridge Rd
Cleveland, OH 44143
(440) 995-7250 0.9 K-5 598
- Cleveland Lander Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 494 students
1714 Lander Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440) 995-7350 1.8 K-5 494
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.