- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,037 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
23% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 21% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Mcfadden Intermediate?
1,037 students attend Mcfadden Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Mcfadden Intermediate students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, 1% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mcfadden Intermediate?
Mcfadden Intermediate has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Mcfadden Intermediate offer ?
Mcfadden Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Mcfadden Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities