Sierra Preparatory Academy
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 601 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Sierra Preparatory Academy?
601 students attend Sierra Preparatory Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Sierra Preparatory Academy students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sierra Preparatory Academy?
Sierra Preparatory Academy has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Sierra Preparatory Academy offer ?
Sierra Preparatory Academy offers enrollment in grades 6-8
View the Sierra Preparatory Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Sierra Preparatory Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities