John Muir Fundamental Elementary School
- John Muir Fundamental Elementary School's student population of 949 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2011)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||949 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John Muir Fundamental Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2803 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Ana Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Sierra Preparatory Academy Grades: 6-8 | 812 students
2021 N. Grand Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)567-3500 0.5 6-8 812
- Santa Ana Fairhaven Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 551 students
1415 E. Fairhaven Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)997-6178 0.8 K-6 551
- Santa Ana Garfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 770 students
850 E. Brown St.
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714)972-5300 1.3 K-5 770
- Tustin Loma Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 506 students
13822 Prospect Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)730-7528 1.3 K-5 506
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.