Fairhaven Elementary School
- Fairhaven Elementary School's student population of 580 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairhaven Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7783 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Sierra Preparatory Academy Grades: 6-8 | 918 students
2021 N. Grand Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)567-3500 0.7 6-8 918
- Santa Ana John Muir Fundamental Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 992 students
1951 N. Mabury
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)972-6700 0.8 K-5 992
- Orange Palmyra Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 437 students
1325 E. Palmyra Ave.
Orange, CA 92866
(714)997-6207 1.0 K-6 437
- Santa Ana Central Orange County Cte Partnership (ctep) Grades: 10-12
2323 N. Brd.way Ste. 301
Santa Ana, CA 92706
(714)996-3528 1.2 10-12 n/a
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.