Mckinley Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 294 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 35%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Mckinley Elementary School?
294 students attend Mckinley Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
65% of Mckinley Elementary School students are White, 11% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mckinley Elementary School?
Mckinley Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Mckinley Elementary School offer ?
Mckinley Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Mckinley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities