Mckinnon Elementary School
- Mckinnon Elementary School's student population of 17 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mckinnon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#166 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sweetwater County #2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manila Manila High School Grades: 7-12 | 88 students
160 W 200 N, P O Box 249
Manila, UT 84046
(435)784-3174 9.7 7-12 88
- Dutch John Flaming Gorge School Grades: PK-5 | 32 students
Dutch John, UT 84023
(435)885-3112 27.6 PK-5 32
- Mountain View Mountain View K-8 Grades: K-8 | 617 students
3100 County Road 241
Mountain View, WY 82939
(307)782-6202 28.2 K-8 617
- Lyman Lyman High School Grades: 9-12 | 195 students
1305 East Clark Street
Lyman, WY 82937
(307)786-4100 28.5 9-12 195
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.