Meadowlake Elementary School
- Meadowlake Elementary School's student population of 447 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadowlake Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#216 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mobile County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvington Pearl Haskew Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 602 students
7001 White Oak Drive
Irvington, AL 36544
(251)221-1850 3.0 K-5 602
- Mobile Hutchens Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 509 students
10005 West Lake Rd
Mobile, AL 36695
(251)221-1420 3.2 PK-2 509
- Mobile Wc Griggs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 732 students
6001 Three Notch Rd
Mobile, AL 36619
(251)221-1330 3.2 PK-5 732
- Mobile Dawes Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 567 students
10451 West Lake Road
Mobile, AL 36695
(251)221-1485 3.8 3-5 567
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.