Meadowlawn Elementary School
- Meadowlawn Elementary School's student population of 552 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||552 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadowlawn Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1024 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Twin Lakes School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monticello Roosevelt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 554 students
721 W Broadway
Monticello, IN 47960
(574) 583-5552 0.3 6-8 554
- Monticello Oaklawn Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 333 students
402 E South St
Monticello, IN 47960
(574) 583-5651 0.8 K-4 333
- Chalmers Frontier Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 308 students
109 N Sixth St
Chalmers, IN 47929
(219) 984-5437 7.1 7-12 308
- Burnettsville Eastlawn Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 238 students
47 S 1300 E
Burnettsville, IN 47926
(574) 943-3637 7.9 PK-4 238
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.