Melbourne High School
- Melbourne High School's student population of 418 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Melbourne High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#309 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Melbourne School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Melbourne Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 454 students
303 School Dr
Melbourne, AR 72556
(870)368-4500 0.1 K-6 454
- Brockwell Izard County Consolidated Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 156 students
5068 N Ar 9
Brockwell, AR 72517
(870)258-3142 3.1 5-8 156
- Brockwell Izard Co. Cons. Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 220 students
Hwy 56 W And Co Rd 25
Brockwell, AR 72517
(870)322-7229 7.6 PK-4 220
- Calico Rock Calico Rock High School Grades: 7-12 | 204 students
1 Pirate Place
Calico Rock, AR 72519
(870)297-3745 13.2 7-12 204
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.