Melbourne Elementary School
- Melbourne Elementary School's student population of 454 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||454 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Melbourne Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#249 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Melbourne School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Melbourne High School Grades: 7-12 | 418 students
2270 Lacrosse Rd
Melbourne, AR 72556
(870)368-4500 0.1 7-12 418
- Brockwell Izard County Consolidated Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 156 students
5068 N Ar 9
Brockwell, AR 72517
(870)258-3142 3.1 5-8 156
- Brockwell Izard Co. Cons. Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 220 students
Hwy 56 W And Co Rd 25
Brockwell, AR 72517
(870)322-7229 7.6 PK-4 220
- Calico Rock Calico Rock Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 226 students
301 College St
Calico Rock, AR 72519
(870)297-8533 13.3 K-6 226
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.