Memorial Elementary School
- Memorial Elementary School's student population of 452 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Memorial Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4235 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HOUSTON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston R D S P D Grades: PK | 27 students
4040 W Fuqua
Houston, TX 77045
(713)293-1001 0.8 PK 27
- Houston H S For Law And Justice Grades: 9-12 | 421 students
4701 Dickson St
Houston, TX 77007
(713)867-5100 1.1 9-12 421
- Houston Houston Heights Learning Academy Inc Grades: PK-5 | 67 students
8787 N Houston Rosslyn Rd Bldg
Houston, TX 77088
(713)869-9453 1.6 PK-5 67
- Houston River Oaks Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 676 students
2008 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77019
(713)942-1460 1.6 K-5 676
- Houston Sinclair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 561 students
6410 Grovewood Ln
Houston, TX 77008
(713)867-5161 1.6 PK-5 561
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.