H S For Law And Justice
- H S For Law And Justice's student population of 421 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- H S For Law And Justice's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#397 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston R D S P D Grades: PK | 27 students
4040 W Fuqua
Houston, TX 77045
(713)293-1001 0.4 PK 27
- Houston Memorial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
6401 Arnot St
Houston, TX 77007
(713)867-5150 1.1 PK-5 452
- Houston Wharton K-8 Dual Language Academy Grades: PK-8 | 496 students
900 W Gray St
Houston, TX 77019
(713)535-3771 1.3 PK-8 496
- Houston Wilson Montessori Grades: PK-8 | 555 students
2100 Yupon St
Houston, TX 77006
(713)942-1470 1.3 PK-8 555
- Houston Houston Heights Learning Academy Inc Grades: PK-5 | 67 students
8787 N Houston Rosslyn Rd Bldg
Houston, TX 77088
(713)869-9453 1.4 PK-5 67
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.