Memorial Middle School
- Memorial Middle School's student population of 767 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||767 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Memorial Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3264 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Catalina Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 702 students
2448 29th St
Orlando, FL 32805
(407) 245-1735 0.1 PK-5 702
- Orlando Juvenile Offenders Program Grades: 7-12 | 14 students
3741 Vision Blvd
Orlando, FL 32839
(407) 836-3326 0.8 7-12 14
- Orlando Legends Academy Charter Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
3032 Monte Carlo Trl
Orlando, FL 32805
(407) 985-5195 1.2 PK-8 251
This school is run by one of the best principals I've ever known.
- Posted by Teacher - Frazi
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.