Pineloch Elementary School
- Pineloch Elementary School's student population of 886 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||886 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pineloch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2139 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Prosperitas Leadership Academy Charter Grades: 9-12 | 159 students
4526 S Orange Blossom Trl
Orlando, FL 32839
(407)854-3945 0.8 9-12 159
- Orlando Catalina Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 726 students
2448 29th St
Orlando, FL 32805
(407)245-1735 0.9 PK-5 726
- Orlando Grand Avenue Primary Learning Center Grades: PK-2 | 184 students
800 Grand St
Orlando, FL 32805
(407)245-1750 1.2 PK-2 184
- Orlando Ucp Orange Charter Grades: PK-4 | 132 students
4680 Lake Underhill Rd
Orlando, FL 32807
(407)852-3300 1.2 PK-4 132
I am a past student at this school before I moved, Mike Fanfan. This school is truly amazing and tries the best to educate you the academics programs are truly amazing. I loved my time being in the Gifted Program, Music Shows, and all the competivive competition. I miss the music and art specials but Physical Education was nice and even though I was terrible I had fun. All the teachers are very nice and works hard at what they did, I couldn't ever choose a favorite one. They helped me become an all A student, and I accomplished everything I ever done. This school keeps you well protected and make sure we are all safe and pinelooch. This is my favorite school ever!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - MikeF
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.