Merizo Martyrs Elementary School
- Merizo Martyrs Elementary School's student population of 250 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Merizo Martyrs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GU)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guam Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Agana Heights Agana Heights Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 420 students
350 J. Cruz Rt.
Agana Heights, GU 96919
(671)477-8040 0.1 K-5 420
- Sinajana C.l. Taitano Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 597 students
170 Bien Venida Avenue
Sinajana, GU 96926
(671)475-4502 0.6 PK-5 597
- Barrigada Pedro C. Lujan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 388 students
387 E. Route 8
Barrigada, GU 96913
(671)734-3971 1.3 PK-5 388
- Ordot Agueda Johnston Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 788 students
192 Dero Drive
Ordot, GU 96924
(671)472-6785 1.7 6-8 788
- Ordot Ordot Chalan Pago Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 507 students
294 Judge Sablan St.
Ordot, GU 96924
(671)477-9645 1.9 K-5 507
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.