C.l. Taitano Elementary School
- C.l. Taitano Elementary School's student population of 597 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||597 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C.l. Taitano Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GU)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guam Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merizo Merizo Martyrs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 250 students
J.a. Cruz Ave. Pigua St
Merizo, GU 96916
(671)828-2562 0.6 PK-5 250
- Agana Heights Agana Heights Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 420 students
350 J. Cruz Rt.
Agana Heights, GU 96919
(671)477-8040 0.7 K-5 420
- Ordot Agueda Johnston Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 788 students
192 Dero Drive
Ordot, GU 96924
(671)472-6785 1.2 6-8 788
- Barrigada Pedro C. Lujan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 388 students
387 E. Route 8
Barrigada, GU 96913
(671)734-3971 1.2 PK-5 388
- Ordot Ordot Chalan Pago Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 507 students
294 Judge Sablan St.
Ordot, GU 96924
(671)477-9645 1.3 K-5 507
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.