Macomb ISD School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 7 public schools managed by Macomb ISD School District serving 1,234 students in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- Minority enrollment is 28% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Michigan state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Macomb ISD School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Sterling Heights Bozymowski Center 11870 Eldorado Dr
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Grades: K-12 | 335 students
- Macomb Glen H. Peters School 46650 Heydenreich Rd
Macomb, MI 48044
Grades: K-12 | 266 students
- Warren Keith Bovenschen School 12345 Frazho Rd
Warren, MI 48089
Grades: K-12 | 221 students
- Clinton Township Lutz School For Work Experience 19600 Cass Ave
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Grades: Inquire with school | 155 students
- Sterling Heights Maple Lane School 34600 Dryden Dr
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Grades: K-5 | 76 students
- Clinton Township Neil E. Reid High School 37701 Harper Ave
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Grades: 9-12 | 98 students
|School District Name||Macomb ISD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,234 students|
|# of Teachers||205 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
|# of Male Students||869 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||365 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||34 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||20 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||264 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||891 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||20 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||21|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||92|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||80|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||67|
|# of Ungraded Students:||268|
- Macomb ISD School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 5% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $77,115 is higher than the state average of $12,544. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $85,911 is higher than the state average of $12,533. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$179 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$199 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$77,115||$12,544|
|Spending / Student||$85,911||$12,533|
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.