Middle College H S At Hcc Fraga
- Middle College H S At Hcc Fraga's student population of 125 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Middle College H S At Hcc Fraga's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7003 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HOUSTON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellaire Ripley House Charter School Grades: PK-5 | 317 students
4410 Navigation Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
(713)315-6480 0.3 PK-5 317
- Houston East Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 488 students
220 N Milby St
Houston, TX 77003
(713)847-4809 0.4 9-12 488
- Houston Lantrip Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 760 students
100 Telephone Rd
Houston, TX 77023
(713)924-1670 0.8 PK-5 760
- Houston The Rusk School Grades: 3-8 | 380 students
2805 Garrow St
Houston, TX 77003
(713)226-4543 0.8 3-8 380
- Houston Burnet Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 541 students
5403 Canal St
Houston, TX 77011
(713)924-1780 0.9 K-5 541
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.