Middleburg Community Charter
- Middleburg Community Charter's student population of 112 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Middleburg Community Charter is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,796 schools in Virginia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#619 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loudoun County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aldie Aldie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 132 students
23269 Meetinghouse Ln
Aldie, VA 20105
(703)957-4380 4.9 PK-5 132
- Marshall Claude Thompson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
3284 Rectortown Rd
Marshall, VA 20115
(540)422-7690 7.2 PK-5 286
- Marshall Marshall Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 482 students
4048 Zulla Road
Marshall, VA 20115
(540)422-7470 7.9 6-8 482
- Marshall W.g. Coleman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 385 students
4096 Zulla Road
Marshall, VA 20116
(540)364-1515 8.1 PK-5 385
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.