Aldie Elementary School
- Aldie Elementary School's student population of 139 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aldie Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#380 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loudoun Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Brambleton Middle School
23070 Learning Circle
Ashburn, VA 20148
(703)957-4450 4.9 n/a n/a
- Middleburg Middleburg Community Charter Grades: K-5 | 132 students
101 North Madison Street
Middleburg, VA 20117
(540)687-5048 4.9 K-5 132
- Aldie Arcola Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 935 students
41740 Tall Cedars Parkway
Aldie, VA 20105
(703)957-4390 5.2 PK-5 935
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.