Arcola Elementary School
- Arcola Elementary School's student population of 935 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||935 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arcola Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#519 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loudoun Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aldie Pinebrook Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 921 students
25480 Mindful Court
Aldie, VA 20105
(703)957-4325 1.6 PK-5 921
- Chantilly Freedom High School Grades: 9-12 | 1708 students
25450 Riding Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20152
(703)957-4300 1.9 9-12 1708
- Chantilly Liberty Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1063 students
25491 Riding Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20152
(703)957-4370 2.0 PK-5 1063
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.