Midland Academy Of Advanced And Creative Studies
- The student population of 209 students has declined by 11% over five years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.21 is less than the state average of 0.50. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(MI) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
Families meeting income eligibility guidelines may qualify for free and reduced price meals or free milk. These guidelines are used by schools, institutions, and facilities participating in the National School Lunch Program (and Commodity School Program), School Breakfast Program, Special Milk Program for Children, Child and Adult Care Food Program and Summer Food Service Program.
- Midland Academy Of Advanced And Creative Studies School District's student population of 209 students has decreased by 11% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $7,351 in this district is less than the state average of $12,856. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,424 is less than the state average of $12,858. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Midland Academy Of Advanced And Creative Studies School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||209||759|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,351||$12,856|
|District Spending / Student||$7,424||$12,858|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AuburnForest CenterGrades: PK
2169 West Midland Rd
Auburn, MI 48611
- MidlandBullock Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-2 | 231 students
1037 South Poseyville Rd
Midland, MI 48640
- MidlandMidland High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1390 students
1301 Eastlawn Dr
Midland, MI 48642
- MidlandEastlawn SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 362 students
115 Eastlawn Dr
Midland, MI 48640
- Midland Chestnut Hill SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 449 students
3900 Chestnut Hill Dr
Midland, MI 48642
Awesome school for those who like a smaller school setting. Teachers are excellent at meeting students needs, whether struggling or excelling academically. Students can be cross graded in subject manner if needed or advanced instruction also occurs in classroom. Very open to parental involvement and input. The building is a little older but the quality of instruction, flexibility to needs of students and partnership with parents is outstanding. My 3 kids have done very well here and our family always feels welcome at school.
- Posted by Parent - midla
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.
September 07, 2017
Playing sports is a great way to build your child's confidence and dedication but there are some drawbacks. Keep reading to learn the pros and cons of sports for middle schoolers and to learn how to support your student athlete.