Mildred L Day School
Mildred L Day School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Mildred L Day School's student population of 228 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mildred L Day School is ranked within the top 5% of all 525 schools in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#8 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 21 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennebunk Kennebunk Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 423 students
177 Alewive Road
Kennebunk, ME 04043
(207)985-4402 2.3 K-3 423
- Biddeford Biddeford Intermediate School Grades: 4-5 | 356 students
335 Hill Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207)282-5957 4.0 4-5 356
- Biddeford Biddeford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 567 students
25 Tiger Drive
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207)282-6400 4.0 6-8 567
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.