Mildred L Day School
Mildred L Day School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Mildred L Day School's student population of 228 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mildred L Day School is ranked within the top 5% of all 525 schools in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 21 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennebunk Kennebunk Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 423 students
177 Alewive Road
Kennebunk, ME 04043
(207)985-4402 2.3 K-3 423
- Biddeford Biddeford Intermediate School Grades: 4-5 | 356 students
335 Hill Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207)282-5957 4.0 4-5 356
- Biddeford Biddeford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 567 students
25 Tiger Drive
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207)282-6400 4.0 6-8 567
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.