Kennebunkport Consolidated School
- Kennebunkport Consolidated School's student population of 187 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2010)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kennebunkport Consolidated School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#18 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 21 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennebunk Sea Road School Grades: 4-5 | 238 students
71 Sea Road
Kennebunk, ME 04043
(207)985-1105 3.0 4-5 238
- Kennebunk Kennebunk Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 405 students
177 Alewive Road
Kennebunk, ME 04043
(207)985-4402 6.0 K-3 405
- Wells Wells Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 388 students
1470 Post Rd
Wells, ME 04090
(207)633-2874 6.4 5-8 388
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.