Sea Road School
- Sea Road School's student population of 238 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-5|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sea Road School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#12 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 21 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennebunkport Kennebunkport Consolidated School Grades: K-5 | 187 students
25 School Street
Kennebunkport, ME 04046
(207)967-2121 3.0 K-5 187
- Kennebunk Kennebunk Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 405 students
177 Alewive Road
Kennebunk, ME 04043
(207)985-4402 3.6 K-3 405
- Wells Wells Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 388 students
1470 Post Rd
Wells, ME 04090
(207)633-2874 4.6 5-8 388
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.